The Hiring Process
Application is Reviewed by Recruiter & Hiring Manager
Applications are reviewed by the recruiter and the hiring manager for further consideration. Applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted via phone or email to schedule an interview.
While we are sure you are anxious to get started with Navicent Health, please understand that the application process may take some time. You may check the status of your application here by clicking here. if your application has been declined, please know that we often have a large volume of highly qualified candidates for many positions.
The Human Resources will extend all offers contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug screen, and employment physical.
Once you have accepted an offer of employment at Navicent Health, you must complete onboarding forms during a pre-employment appointment, a post offer pre-employment physical and new employee orientation.
Once you have accepted an offer, the onboarding specialist will schedule a pre-employment appointment and establish a potential start date. You will then receive an e-mail with your offer letter indicating the position, rate of pay, appointment information and anticipated orientation information. This email will also contain a link to new hire paperwork. All forms must be completed electronically and returned to Human Resources. (You will need your original username and password to log into the paperwork as documents are secure.) Once all forms have been completed electronically and submitted back to Human Resources, you will meet with the recruiter in Human Resources at a previously designated date and time.
You will need to bring the following items to your pre-employment appointment:
- One or more forms of identification for I-9 purposes. Examples of these include: active driver’s license, Social Security card, certified birth certificate, active passport, etc. (Other options may also meet I-9 requirements.)
- Immunization records
- Miscellaneous items requested by the recruiter may include licensure, diploma, transcripts, certifications, etc.
We will take your badge picture, then go over additional forms regarding new employee orientation and send you to our employee health office to finish your appointment by completing your post offer, pre-employment physical requirement.
Post offer pre-employment Physical
Following your pre-employment appointment at Navicent Health Human Resources, you will be sent to our employee health office to complete your post offer, pre-employment physical requirement.
You will be asked to:
- Provide picture identification.
- Complete a medical history questionnaire.
- Provide a specimen for drug testing.
- Receive immunizations (if you are unable to provide immunization records).
- Receive an influenza (flu) shot (annually, during flu season).
- Allow a blood draw for TB test
- Receive a pre-employment physical
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of your new hire paperwork and being cleared for duty by Navicent Health’s employee health office.