Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Navicent Health is looking for Georgia Certified Nursing Assistants in the Byron area.
What you will do:
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each patient with the best care and services, while keeping integrity, respect, ownership, and caring at the forefront.
What you will need:
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Current CPR
The Medical Center of Peach County has served residents of Peach and the surrounding counties for 60 years and its future is brighter than ever.
Peach County Hospital opened in September 1953 as a non-profit acute-care hospital. The original building was expanded and remodeled many times before being replaced in 2013 with a new state-of-the-art facility.
The world of medicine is ever changing and through a partnership with Central Georgia Health System, The Medical Center of Peach County is poised to serve the residents of Peach and the surrounding counties in the future by developing new services, implementing new technologies and keeping abreast of the latest research to ensure you and your family have the best medical care possible. It's not just our commitment ... it's our promise.
Our new 67,500 square foot health care facility is a "right-size" hospital with the following features:
- 25 Spacious Private Rooms
- 14 Emergency Treatment Rooms, 2 Trauma Rooms
- Extended Care Program for rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art Orthopaedic-sized Operating Room
- Two Endoscopy Suites
- 64 slice CT Machine with cardiac studies capability
- Digital Mammography for detecting breast cancer
- Bone density testing, ultrasounds and a mobile MRI
- Comfortable Sleep Study Lab
- State-of-the-art Laboratory Equipment
- IV Infusion Therapy Room
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Lab and Bronchoscopy Suite